Monday, September 26, 2011

C4K Summary #1

This


C4K #1
Week 1 C4K
I just left a comment for Adam, a student in Iowa.  He has plans of being a rapper and a doctor.  He wants to be a billionaire and is very true to himself.  He wants to be muscular and is scared of being sick and dying.  He likes to play videos and enjoys being a kid.  I think that Adam is a bright and strong willed student that will be very successful in life.

Week 2 C4K
I just left a comment for Evan, a student in Mrs. Kilgo's class. Evan was saying that he wants to go to Paris. I have been to Paris so I left some comments about my trip. I told Evan about the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and the food. I hope that one day he gets to go to Paris. It is truly a beautiful country.

Week 3 C4K
I just left a comment for Emily, a student in Mrs. Huebner's class. She was talking about how excited she is about going to to county fair that weekend. She says she like the french fries and all of the crazy rides. I wrote her back telling her that our county fair is in 2 weeks and I can't wait for the funnel cakes. I hope that she had a great time at the fair.

Week 4 C4C
I just left a comment for Eric. Eric is blogging about places in the world that he would like to travel to and why. I think it is great that he is aware of so many different places and what they represent. He has listed several different countries and things he wants to do there. For example, he wants to watch a bull fight in Spain, eat spicy taco's in Mexico, and see a kangaroo in Australia. I hope he gets to go to some of these places and has a great time.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is interesting that you are able to give the students different stories on the several counties you have visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete