Monday, October 3, 2011

C4T #2

Diagrammix symbol

Week 1
I was just introduced to Angela Doucet Rand. She is using a program she has on her MAC called Diagrammix. She uses this program to learn basic verbal information. She hopes that the new upgrade that comes out will have more options but is happy with what she has now. I commented back telling her that I don't have a MAC but I am considering buying one when I graduate and start my career as a teacher. That program looks like one that I will want and need to invest in.

Week 2
On the next blog that I read, Ms. Rand was having a hard time staying focused on what she was reading.  She has since decided that when she is unable to focus, she goes to the gym and reads while walking on the treadmill.  She finds that if you start slow, hold on, don't wear headphones to drown out the talking and get your blood flowing, you are able to focus more on what you are trying to read.  You are able to read faster and process the information better.  She adds that the bonus of this is that her butt has stopped growing and her reviews are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment