Monday, October 31, 2011

C4K Summary #2

this is a picture of 2 children and the world symbolizing how children  around the world communicate through blogs.


C4K #5
I just left a comment for Ms. She's class in Auckland, New Zealand.  John-Amour did a video explaining how he  can take charge.  I talked about how important the timing of taking charge is.  You don't want to take charge of something at the wrong time and cause any problems.  I am sure that John-Armour will make great decisions about when to take charge.

C4K #6
I just watched a video made by Elizabeth in Ms. Burnes Room 10 class in New Zealand.  She made a video about the World Cup.  She did a great job and I hope she continues to show her creativity in making more movies and sharing them with us.

C4K #7
I just left a comment for Terry, an 8th grader in Ms. C's 7th hour class.  He likes to write and his interests are scary stories.  I left a comment wishing him luck in all of him future writings.  He seems to be very creative and have a humreous personality and I am sure that he will make a great writer.

C4K #8
Today I left a comment on Room 17's blog.  They play a game called Maui and Matau.  I have never heard of this game before.  It sounds like a fast paced game and also one that I would like to try.  I think it is interesting to learn the different games that people of different cultures play.  They have the same goal in mind but how they achieve them can be different.  I like it.

C4K#9
Today I left a comment for Mr. McClung's 8th Grade Class.  They have been discussing their thoughts and opinions on what the effects of the conference of Berlin will have.  They are also discussing how Africa and Europe became so imbalanced over time.  Thursday, they are discussing what happens next after Africa was cut up and divided.  I think it is great to read about other continents and countries and how they are tied in with other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment