Sunday, November 20, 2011

Additional Post #1

This is a picture of a metaphor sign.

1.  I consider myself to be a very literal person.  I am gullible and believe almost everything that I hear.  While I realize that this is a bad habit, I don't look outside of the box as much as I should.  
2.  Since Christmas is right around the corner and I have 2 small children, Santa Claus has been mentioned a lot around me lately.  I would definitely add that one to the top of the list.  
3.  I think that we, as educators, can come up with games that involve metaphors.  I love to play games to learn and I think that the students can learn a lot from them.  I think that it would be fun to act out metaphors and have the students guess what you really mean by them.
4.  I think that metaphors can be used to add humor to something serious of for a fun way to learn and remember something.  Metaphors can be a lot of fun and show your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment