Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blog #12

This is a picture of children holding hands surrounding the world.

This blog assignment really had me thinking.  I know this is what Dr. Strange would want.  I thought that a great blog post would be about the technology we plan on using in our classroom.  Out of everything that we have seem, what do we like the most and what do we disliked the most?  What would we do to change something that we don't like into something that we would like to use?

I think that the most favorite thing I have learned in this class is the importance of class blogs.  I think that the students learn communication skills which are important in life.  They always strive to write their best work, be the most creative and go above and beyond because they know that others all over the world can see their work.  I think it is great how we do our C4K and I will do my best to contact a professor from another part of the world to communicate with my class.  I also like using Skype in school.  Skype also enhances their communication skills.  I believe that I will definitely use these tools in my classroom.

3 comments:

  1. I did my blog post on the same thing. My favorite part of the class so far is the C4K. I like reading the kids blogs who live in different countries. Their activities and assignments are different from ours in the U.S. My dislike in the class is all the projects due every week. It is a lot of work, but I am learning way more than I ever imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh,

    I think this is a good idea because using what we have learned in this class in our future classroom is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are a great part of learning. I like the way you said it that students are always posting their best work. It is visible to anyone, therefore students may spend more time on it rather than if they were just writing an assignment for a teacher. Great point! I enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete